Today is our December Love G-Town Event. Here are the dets:
1) Ask God to prepare your heart and that of those we serve today!
2) Meet at the physical church building at 9:00 a.m. Ready for more instructions.
3) Bring wrapping paper, scissors, bows... whatever you enjoy using. Some items will also be supplied. The more the better...
4) Dress warm and prepare to get wet! It's suppose to be cold and we're expecting rain..
5) We're wrapping outside Wal-Mart. See #4.
6) Be prepared to wrap presents and/or walk individuals carts to their cars and help unload.
7) REMEMBER why we're doing. GOD'S LOVE IS NOT OURS TO KEEP ALONE!
8) We ask that you do not accept tips of any kind. This is to be free to those we're serving.
9) Live His Love! Give His Love! Give a hug or a handshake even...
10) Head back to the physical church building for a time of wrap up! Sharing time! Praising Him!
Answer to questions:
Yes, Brother G and I, along with Travis and Parker, will be there. We can't wait!
No, Austin will not be there. He will be at the little store working.
Yes, event coordinators realize this is the Saturday before Christmas. It was planned that way.
Yes, we know it might be cold and wet. And we can't wait!
Yes, we will be taking the church vans too.
Yes, serving others is one of the best ways to truly celebrate the Real Reason of Christmas!
Yes, testimonies will be posted later today. Stay tuned......
This Just In: Yes, if you're a part of our local body who is shopping at Wal-Mart today.. We'll wrap your presents too. Silly people.
1 day ago