Friday, June 15, 2007

What's Appropriate to Wear???

There's a serious conversation taking place between Mom and Hoover. (yes, that is his real name for those who don't know that already) Since I'm sitting here using hubby's computer in the living room, naturally I'm hearing every single word of it... She keeps including me by asking me questions. He keeps asking me if I agree or not.

The conversation is about what is appropriate to wear. Mom thinks only collared shirts and absolutely no tank tops. Hoover thinks that whatever the head organization says ought to be the set policy. Trav just did a drive by comment and says he thinks t-shirts are more comfortable and allows for more flexibility.

So let me ask you for your input on this highly debatable subject......

What do you think is appropriate to wear when playing golf?

4 comments:

karen said...

Above all else...a smile. Some people take it way too seriously. ;)

Cameyg said...

Absolutely Karen!

Anonymous said...

Underwear!!

Cameyg said...

anon,

That made me laugh but oh how true!

Thanks for posting..