Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FOUR!

1) She is in labor... Please pray for her, the baby and all involved. I will be going to be with her later today.

2) Peter (aka the sweet face boy) was at work today. Gotta love that work ethic at 16-years old. His face looks worse than his knee. I wonder how the fence looks? It still won regardless. Naturally, he wants the pictures that Austin (aka camera man) took.

3) If you have teenage girls - please don't let them dress like that. That doesn't build up their self-esteem to have what they do have or don't have hanging out for all to see. Remember who the parent is. Some battles are worth it.

4) It is already hot in Texas. My game plan.... Hit the pool right when it opens and before it closes. Otherwise - too many peeps in the water and no chairs. Did I mention it's hot here in Texas???? 'Sides.... when you have one redhead and one blond - their skin burns like you poured hot oil on. The brown headed one - he's not required to come every single time. Age can do that for you when you're a good kid like he is.

*Note: I do not have a golfing bone in my body. There was no need to duck and no typo was committed.

No comments: