Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Dead Tree

So today.... while I was at the pool hangin' with T & P..... hubby took the opportunity to cut down a dead tree in the backyard. Why? It was dead. It needed to be done. Does he like cutting down trees? Well.... he is such a he-man. No, seriously..... We've been talking about it being gone for some time now... There are moments that merely require action. Fortunately for us - she agreed. Otherwise.... we'd be stuck looking at a dead tree outside our window or when hangin' on the backporch. Of course - the other hundred or more on the other side of the fence look pretty dang darn alive. That's what happens when you live where we do.

What action do you need to take today? Right now... this moment?

4 comments:

Brother "G" said...

This is why I hate posting to blog sites. I had spent several minutes crafting a response for my bride and because I had not signed up to post a reply, everything, all my wonderful thoughts are gone. I will attempt to recreate by thoughts....

As I sit reading e-mails and checking web sites for a solution to a problem I'm experiencing with my cell phone, my bride suggested I be the first to respond on her new blog site. Let me offer a word of advise to anyone reading this response. If your wife suggests something, anything, pay attention, for it might be God talking to YOU through her. It might also be that she just wants you do something, but either way you had better listen. I have learned the hard way on many, many occation. I could right volumes on my many mistakes but that gets to the real issue I have about responding to bloggs; I don't like my thought put down for the world to see and think about.

Anyway, I am honored to the first, to respond on her site.

Cameyg said...

Awww.. thanks honey. I know the smell of homemade spaghetti was making it difficult to type. Can you say typos??? lol

karen said...

Get rid of the dead stuff or that which kills so I can see the fullness of life and live it!

Thanks for those words.

(I found you through MMI - I enjoy your comments there and am looking forward to your posts here.)

Cameyg said...

Karen,

Thanks for finding me here and for your words.

Glad you're along for the journey.

Camey