Saturday, December 8, 2007

Slow Dance. Breakfast Served.

Well, yesterday I had planned on being gone by 8:00 a.m. this morning. My mother decided she could not go to our dear old friend's Celebration Service. It is being held where my parents were married all those years ago. It honestly was too much for her to handle right now. Yes, she has the boyfriend... but that does not mean she does not miss the man who had been her husband for 44 years especially this time of year.

As I sat in the kitchen at 6:30 a.m. this morning drinking my coffee.... hubby, myself, Travman, and mom all talked about how busy our schedules are this coming week. I came back to our bedroom and opened my Bible and prayed..... Hubby then said to me that he preferred that I did not go to the service for it is not close. That he thought I ought to stay home and rest this morning..... It's past 8:30 a.m. as I am writing this..... Obviously I listened to his wise counsel....

There are times when the dance is fast... Parker did indeed finish reading all 20 books now...... Others, when it is slow.... And hubby just made and served us breakfast....

The Celebration Service will carry on....

This moment, yet again, is made for worshipping and praising God!

No comments: