Thursday, June 21, 2007

Calling Brother G!!!

Brother G (aka hubby) is currently unavailable. He is stuck in traffic in Arlington. If you're wondering why there's been so many posts today? There is a lot happenin' behind the screen......

Did I mention it's raining now? Just as the boys and I were headed to the club pool too. The laundry is done... The kitchen clean..... Brother G can come home and relax.... Tomorrow is Friday... How does that happen?

Here's a little funny for ya... My mom went running to door and then said, "I guess I shouldn't look so anxious huh?" Hoover was walking to the door. We both just laughed.

Breakin' News... Parker says the sun is comin' out.... Life in the moments...... To the pool we go! Good thing God is unchanging........ It's all connected... one way or another.....

No comments: