Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Interruptions.

Lately there has been, what seems like, an unusual amount of interruptions in our schedules. Funny enough? As I posted in regards to Mae.... "my time with her has been extended past September.. God's plan permitting..." or something of the that nature.... This is the first week of October. I will not be taking care of her this week. I have said "no".....

We arrived home last night. This morning, I found myself wanting to hide under the covers. Yet, it is Tuesday again... How does that happen? So.... off to the parenting class I went... Oh, class was great as usual... yet, I couldn't shake it.. The silent prayers.... I knew someone we care about was in trouble. Serious trouble. He was... he is.... He was Care Flighted back to the hospital this morning from our highly secure gated community. He just got home yesterday.

As I was sharing with a sweet friend at the little store.... life is like that... I wanted to stay under the covers and yet there was this commitment to keep to those in class. So, I went. It would have been easy for me to say "yes" to taking care of Mae on Friday of this week. Yet, there was this nudge inside of me that said, "Just say 'no'."

Currently, I am waiting for Parker to walk in from school. Then, off to take Austin to the foot doctor for another check-up from his surgery. Yes, there is that part of me that desperately wants to be at the hospital already with HB. Yet, there are some things of life that must come first. Actually... individuals.... relationships.....

I see the school bus now.... I must go now....... Please pray....

No comments: