Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why Don't I Part II

Okay.. Now I'm truly having to laugh...... I had just finished writing that last all too important post when Park came into the room.....

Why don't I take them to the driving range? I did... I did....

Life is weird people. Two out of the three boys had no interest in playing golf just a couple of days ago. Austin found his clubs in the attic yesterday. We thought his grandpa had sold them over a year ago. Guess he thought either Austin would change his mind about playing golf and would want them or that they would serve Trav's needs one day. It is a blessing that he did not sell them.

As the three boys were getting out of the golf cart..... a man walked up and gave them the rest of his bucket of balls. They then proceeded to line up in order from oldest to youngest and started smacking away..... I sat in the purple golf cart in the shade just smiling. While I do not have a golfing bone in my entire body.....

Life is a gift that keeps on giving even when it is least expected.

No comments: