Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Imperial March or Imperial Sugar?

Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting in a chair at the side of my mother's bed. She was sitting on the bed. We spent some time chit chatting about various things in life. We even laughed some. In fact, she just came out into the living room where I'm currently writing at and shared about an email she had received... And we laughed again.

This morning, Parker was in our bedroom talking with his dad. Hubby said something to Parker and P's response was, "Don't keep using sarcasm on me." The three of us just laughed. Of course, Parker's dad kept it up for a bit just because of that. I'm laughing again even thinking about how silly those two are together.

Yesterday, while at the science museum seeing........ all things Star Wars related.... I couldn't help but laugh. One of the exhibits was labeled, "Naked C-3PO" ....... Then right across from that was Darth Vader's head broken down into three parts: the helmet, the jaw piece, and then the rest of the face. The jaw piece consists of numerous wires and such the same as looking at a naked C-3PO. This struck me as funny because in the movies, Darth Vader was suppose to mean darkness, fear, and evil. C-3PO was suppose to be helpful, amusing, and well..... a robot. Of course the most laughter occurred when the 5 boys took turns acting like they were run over by a sand crawler. They were to look like they were hurt or dead..... instead they couldn't, for the most part, keep a straight face - especially our hams...er sons..... There's one pic of me that made everyone in our group laugh. If we can ever figure out how to post pics on this thing - I'll put it up so you can laugh with us.... on me... You know how I like to share things.

Last night at dinner, watching the ten of us all eat together definitely provided for more humorous times. The kids all thought it would be interesting to know how many packets of sugar and such were on the table. They had them all laid out in order to count them. Parker leaned over to me and said, "Those pink packets kinda reminds me of our kitchen counter in the mornings where you and dad fix your coffee." And then, he topped it with... "You know? All over that part of the counter?" Okay.... so maybe you had to be there and/or see our counter in the mornings. It's okay... The maids always clean up after us.... Oh, wait.... that would be us cleaning up after, well, us.......

I've been making noises and saying one liners associated with the movies while typing this. And yes, laughing at myself.... I'm trying to control it.... I know... I know... "Use the force, Camey." Where did I put that lightsaber again?

What makes you laugh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: