Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Real Transformation.

For those who are looking for updates from Philly......

They can be found on the church's website.

They can also be found through Micky's personal blog - click on his name.

Lives are being touched. Individuals are coming to Jesus.

And while this is all great and worthy of dancing.....

Join with me in praying that real transformation will take place.

Not just fire insurance.

Not just we went on a mission trip and all we got was this lousy t-shirt and worked our tails off.

Real Transformation....

Where are you today?

Are you being transformed?

Or are you simply stuck?

As always, you've been prayed for wherever you are this moment.

On a mountaintop.. or in the ditch face down.

Wherever......

Where are you this moment?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my mind transformation is what it is supposed to be about. Real, honest, life transformation. All else is temporary.

Cameyg said...

Bill,

Could not agree with you more.

M. Steve Heartsill said...

I remember those youthful missions trips and the excitment I often returned with. Unfortunately, satan has a way of hitting you right between the eyes when you are on a mountaintop!

I will be praying for you and the Mr. That you guys will have tremendous wisdom upon your sons return. That you will know how to help him in that continued transformation.

Cameyg said...

Steve,

My bad. I thought I had responded to you earlier. Thank you for your thoughts, encouragement, and prayers.