Friday, May 16, 2008

Constipated Sheep. Goats.

Constantly amazed at the conversations I have with individuals here in the foyer of the physical church building. Then again, not really surprised!

Scooter is one of our custodians here at the physical church building. He is also a dear brother in Christ and I'm blessed to work along side of him. I was asking him if he is coming to the concert we are hosting here tomorrow night. His reply was....

"Well, I've got a bit of a conflict. You see, I've got this constipated sheep that might prevent me from being able to get here." Yep, that made me bang my hand on the desk because I was laughing so hard.

And that's another tale tale sign we are in the country. Not to mention the fact that we've had stray goats hanging outside in the grassy spots.

I could make several analogies here... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;)


No comments: