Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oh.... Those Moments...

It's Tuesday again.... That meant the parenting class.... I am so exceedingly grateful for how my hubby prays in our morning time together, especially when he knows what is on the schedule. I am in deep gratitude for the women who are praying not only for me as I lead this class... but for the women who are coming... for their families..... for generations represented.

The women were watching me as I walked around laying down the bags of chocolate and the Kleenex box on the tables. I shared how they are always staples in any class of mine. They laughed.... As the class went on..... the chocolate started getting eaten and passed around... The box of Kleenex being used to wipe tears... His Spirit.... Transparency...

If you are one of the women I am talking about... Thank you for allowing me the privilege and blessing of walking along side of you. And thank you for understanding that being a happy plastic person isn't who Christ calls us to be..

I remain in awe of how He works.... moves..... Oh... those moments...

No comments: