Tuesday, September 18, 2007

An Afternoon Confession...

So....... we were running a little late today getting out of class... I take full blame for the nursery workers having the children a tad longer than expected... I forgot to set my alarm like I do on Sundays..... (bad Camey. bad.......)

Nope.. That's not the confession... I stole an Expo marker...

Well.. actually... I was using it on the board while we were discussing issues... I can only assume that I put it in my pocket when I started talking with my hands... (I'm bad for flinging them across the room otherwise....)

It will be back in its rightful spot tomorrow morning in the classroom.

Signed,
Laughing at self - won't you join me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 confessions for the price of 1!

Cameyg said...

Thanks for laughing er... at and with me Bryan!