Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cyndi J - Middle School Testimony

God has really changed my life. Before I accepted Jesus to be my Lord and Savior, I really didn’t like doing anything. I never obeyed my parents and tried to bad things but didn’t. I was also mean to my friends and some other people. I accepted Jesus into my heart at eight years old. I was very excited because I was a Christian with my family. I didn’t really get the whole being a Christian after I realized what I had done.
I started to not treat my friends nice again. I realized that I was in trouble. I wasn’t obeying God either. Something wasn’t right.
I went to camp as soon as school was out. I had a great time. While I was there, God was really speaking to me. He was telling me that I should rededicate my life to Him. I thought what he had told me over for about a day or two. Then the Wednesday during worship we had a thing were we went and placed our problems at the alter. I went down there and place my problem on the alter. That was a very good night. Then the Thursday during worship, the speaker said something that really made me think about rededicating my life. I went to church group time and told my youth minister that I wanted to rededicate my life to Christ. From Camp down to Mission Trip down to now, I have really watched how I treat people. I am so glad I really got to accept him into my life!!!

cyndi j.

No comments: