Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dancing in the Deep Water

This morning found me dancing in the deep water of the highly secure gated community club's pool with a certain child. She shared with me that she now has a "Spiritual birthday".... She was one of the 42.... She is also a part of the family I requested prayer for in the post called "Funny How That Works Like That"..... She told me, "Ms. Camey? I cannot wait to be discipled." And yes, I had tears streaming down my face.

Funny enough? The boys and I were at the pool then because of my brother and his three children who came to visit us yesterday afternoon. We literally walked in the door from VBS when my mom told us they would be out in just a couple of hours to spend the night with us. We were all beyond tired. They arrived after we woke up from a nap. Yes, all of us took naps....

Funny how that works like that.... where dancing in the deep water can come when one wasn't even expecting to be getting wet less than 24 hours earlier. We had a good time with my brother and his children as well. Funny how that works like that...... yet again.

No comments: