Monday, October 22, 2007

Beautiful To Him

Austin had another appointment at Dr. Adams' office today. I picked him up from the little store at 1:15 p.m. and we headed on our way into town. As our sons can attest, I am singing fool when in a vehicle especially. He asked me to stop a couple of times. I kept singing.

Austin has had several appointments at Dr. Adams' office since we have lived here. Every single time, I miss the turn into his office parking lot because I'm carried away with whatever song that I am singing to. And every time, Austin just has to laugh at his mom...

Little did we know today that Austin was going to end up having surgery again... on the same toe that he had it on just 2 months ago. Fortunately, Dr. Adams and his staff had it taken care of quickly. And we were on our way before Austin could break my hand because of squeezing it so hard.

As we were heading back to the highly secure gated community.... one of my favorite groups came on... I started singing right along. For even when things in our life do not go as we expected, we can still praise Him and give thanks. I wouldn't trade one drop of rain.......

And I know my voice is beautiful to Him.

No comments: