Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Books. City. RQM. Rumor Control.

Books:

There are two books that I am currently reading. Consider this fair warning for when I'm done..

1) unChristian by David Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons

2) REVEAL by Greg Hawkins and Cally Parkinson

City:

Austin and I just returned from shopping in the big city. WOW! Talk about in-depth conversations going to and from. And we did go to Guitar Center. We've definitely got a guitarist on our hands now. Awesome! And shopping is a lot more fun when he spends the money he has worked hard to earn.

RQM:

Yes. Most of my RQMs come from all the talk about sexual issues I have with people. Aren't you thankful I don't blog about all those? (Yes... yes... you are.... it's not just teens my friends.)

Rumor Control:

Yes. I am now the Thursday/Friday downstairs receptionist and/or whenever Ms. E. is unable to work. I am incredibly blessed to be working in yet another way with such amazing individuals.

As always... feel free to email at cameybelieves@charter.net and/or leave a comment and/or prayer request. You've been prayed for!

No comments: