Friday, October 19, 2007

Warning: Danger Will Robinson!

In the course of the next couple of weeks, I will be tackling some rather difficult subjects on lifeinthemoments. I've been accused of playing it safe in written form here, when in face to face situations, I tend to be more of a straight shooter. After much prayer... and having to ask for forgiveness... I will be submissive... (and no... that's not a dirty word to this female.)

Difficult subjects that will be tackled?

1) Changing Roles: Grown Children and Their Parents.

2) Sex: Dissing Some Myths. Pruning the Prude. Reclaiming Sexy.

3) Spiritual Intimacy: Lover of My Soul.

4) Marriage: It Takes More Than Two

5) Parenting: Who Runs Your Life?

As always... You've been prayed for and you are loved.

More to come... Stay Tuned... and Remember: You've been warned!

No comments: