Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Festival 31. Brenda.

Heads Up! Festival 31 details:

- If you live in this highly secure gated community, you may drop off your baked goodies at our home no later than 4:30 p.m. Please give your name to whomever answers the door.

- If you are bringing them to the church... no later than 5:15 p.m.

- All volunteers need to be there and in place early for quick training.

- I've smelled some of the Chili... OH MY! You still got time to make it if you forgot.

- Homeschool teens rock! HUGE thanks to those who are blowing up balloons and making posters.

- The food court will have tons of food! Come hungry! Clean up after yourself!

- Come ready to have some FUN! VIVA!

Why did I just say VIVA? Come see us at the Cake Walk to find out.

Brenda:

Don't remember if I've shared here about her or not... I know I have on myspace. Her name is Brenda. She finally let me drive her home today. Thank You, Lord, for the Dollar Store and Festival 31 needing some balloons! Pray for her. If you see her walking down one of the highways, offer her a ride. As our boys can tell you, she is worth the time.

And please.... Save me the lecture on picking up strangers/hitchhikers.

No comments: