Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where Does My Help Come From?

Over the course of the last few days, I've had several intense conversations with individuals. Individuals who frankly weren't sure where to go, what to do, where their help was going to come from.... and yet, they found their way to the local physical church building.

One man I've come to know by name and sight. And while his particulars I'll keep - this I can share....

This grown man admitted the other day that he is not comfortable in applying for jobs on-line. He has very limited computer skills. You could tell it was difficult for him to admit out loud given the day and age we live in. Enter into this picture another individual.... This individual has agreed to help him. This individual is another grown man although much younger.

I do not believe in coincidences. I do not believe the younger man came through the foyer right when we were discussing someone to help him just because he wanted a drink from out of the machine.

Where does my help come from? It may appear to come from someone who walks by in the foyer of a local church building... but it truly comes from Lord.

May His Help fall like rain onto those who need Him. That should cover each of us.......

Where does your help come from?

No comments: