It's raining again here. It's very dark. Sitting here looking out the windows - listening to the thunder roar... I've got a few thoughts.....
1) We talk about wanting rain and then complain when it does.
2) When it's hot - we look forward to cooler days. When it's cold - we long for hotter ones.
3) We talk about wanting to make a difference and yet - how many never leave their comfort zones?
4) We hear/know the message of the Cross and walk away - does it truly penetrate our hearts? Lives?
5) Discipleship is highly regarded and yet not always sought after. Why is that?
6) Ask someone to go to a seminar and you'd think you're pulling teeth. Ask them to go to a movie and they ask what time.
7) Your definition of a worship leader and a song director may not be the same as the person sitting next to you.
8) We talk about having time to do this or that. Yet, how often does this or that not get done because we don't make the time?
9) What the gospel is to one - is like water to another. Is it the same thirst? Drink?
10) If this was your last chance to tell someone you loved them - would you even if it meant getting out of the boat? or walking across the room?
I'd love to hear your comments on these or any other you'd like to share.
14 hours ago