Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TfG. Security. Gifts.

TfG:

Tonight is the last time to purchase tickets for dinner performances. It would be my pleasure to help you secure tickets. Please come see me at the main receptionist desk from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. As someone said to me earlier, "You mean you might actually work tonight?" I love you people....

Security:

Yes. Our local church body and its leaders are working hard to address security measures. The protection of any and all persons who are in the physical church building or in the parking lots are greatly important to us. Please keep that in mind when said measures are put into place....

Gifts:

One - The results of God working in our lives.
Two - meetings with peeps that I love working with.
Three - a lunch date with our oldest son Austin.
Four - an email from someone who is always of encouragement to me just because.
Five - you dear reader.

May the sun be shining this moment wherever you are at even if it is raining outside.

No comments: