Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Listening and Responding to God III

So.... There was surprise for Brother G today when he came home from the physical church building after a meeting.... The surprise was via email and yet spoke volumes into his heart.... and soul.... and all over his face.

There are times in life when we need to thank individuals who truly make a difference in our lives. And even though I've never met this man personally.... I know him because he knows my husband. And as I stated in part II....God has used this man in our lives...

We talked for a bit via email today. His last response to me was priceless about Brother G. And yet again... I'm thankful that God calls me out of the comfort zones and what might be considered a "NO-NO"..... and as a result not only thanked a dear man but also encouraged the heck out of my husband's soul....

Signed,
A Beyond Thankful Wife

Who needs your encouragement today? You just might surprise someone when they least expect it....

No comments: